A lithium-ion UPS battery or Li-ion battery is a type of rechargeable battery composed of cells in which lithium ions move from the negative electrode through an electrolyte to the positive electrode during discharge and back when charging.
A battery pack is a key component for any portable device since the accumulator affects the run-time and performance of the device. Handheld electronics mostly use LITHIUM polyester batteries which offer a high energy density to the device.
Such batteries are widely used for electric tools, medical equipment, and others.
- LITHIUM batteries provide worldwide supply with guaranteed products and certification.
- It has a SMART BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ( BMS ).
- High discharge performance.
- Increased ESD protection.
- JEITA charging profile optimization.
- Integrated LED State of Charge (SoC) indicator.
- Smart batteries with numerous features according to the SMBus specification.
1. UPS lithium-ion battery should be used at a proper ambient temperature
Generally speaking, the major factor that affects the service life of the electrical battery is the ambient temperature. Generally, the best ambient temperature required by battery manufacturers is between 20 to 25°C.
2. Regularly charge and discharge the UPS lithium-ion battery
The float voltage and discharge voltage in the UPS power supply has been adjusted to the rated value at the factory, and the discharge current is increased with the increase of the load.
3. Use the communication function of the UPS power supply
At present, most large and medium-sized UPS power supplies have operability such as communication with microcomputers and program control.
4. Replace the damaged UPS power battery in time
At present, the number of storage batteries equipped in large and medium-sized UPS power supplies ranges from 3 to 80, or even more.
Right Power Technology, founded in 2000, as a pioneer in developing and manufacturing advanced UPS systems and solutions, Right Power Technology now has the enviable distinction of being a significant player in the industry, education, and commercial fields. All of our UPS systems are equipped with the latest power management software, designed to provide real-time data of UPS connected and managing the UPS through Java applet and Web Browser, providing simultaneous data acquisition. At Right Power, we believe in providing products of superior quality with our professional technical support and unsurpassed customer service. Visit our official website to see the best battery backup suited to your requirements- https://www.rightpowerups.com.my/.